Our commerce tools are powered by Stripe and PayPal. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment processing services enable us to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, we only shares the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of our services may also enable the sending of timed messages to you, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
Depending on your payment method, your data is stored through the Stripe or PayPal data storage and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. https://good-goods-online.com does not store any of your credit card or PayPal information.
PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or connected bank account. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal’s page where you can make the payment.
1) Login to your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express.
2) Enter your Card Details the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. And click Submit.
3) Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.
Credit or Debit card payments (Stripe)
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.