Spread the love
1200X STEM Kit Metal Body Optical Microscope & Light Refraction Microscope, Kid's Microscopes (Microscope for Students, Microscope for Teenager, Preschool Microscope, Junior Microscope, Microscopes for Beginners)
STEM(science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Kits KIDS microscopes are made of the finest materials and with the best optics to ensure that you get precise answers and solutions to all your endeavors. This science microscopy kit includes a great beginner level biological microscope equipped with advanced features and all the necessities of accessories. The microscope features six magnifications of 300X, 600X and 1200X, a single coaxial coarse focus knob, a specimen stage with two built-in stage clips, and a nature light and/or LED illumination system. It can be illuminated with either nature light through a mirror or by the built-in LED light that provides direct control of light. The microscope has a durable metal arm that makes it a great value. The kit comes with sample slides, cover slips, plastic tweezers, a plastic scalpel, specimen vials, adjustable lenses, collecting vials, plus a sturdy hard case for easy storage and travel. This set is great for beginning scientists.
- 300X, 600X and 1200X magnification beginner microscope with metal construction
- Built-in light for direct illumination.
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination
- Battery compartment for 2 AA-size.
- Built-in rotating color filter wheel.
- Specimen stage with stage clips.
- Includes: plastic scalpel, plastic spatula, plastic tweezers.
- Magnifications: 300X, 600X and 1200X.
- Body Type: durable metal arm
- Illumination: built-in LED light and reflecting mirror.
- Eyepiece: holder type single.
- Stage: 70 x 65mm.
- Slide Holder: dual spring clips.
- Accessory Set: 1 shrimp hatchery, 1 specimen slicer, 5 prepared slides, 7 blank slides, 1 petri dish, 7 slide cover, 1 plastic tweezer, 1 graduated cylinder, 1 spare bulb, 7 statical slide covers, 7 slide labels, 1 plastic scalpel, 1 plastic spatula, 1 needle, 1 plastic stirring rod, 1 eosin, 1 gum media in a bottle, 1 sea salt, 1 brine shrimp eggs, 2 collecting vials, 2 AA batteries.