"RC Tanks Gun Stabilizer System" For Scale Model Remote Control Tanks (Heng Long RC Tank & Mato RC Tank Upgrade Parts)
“RC Tanks Gun Stabilizer System” For Heng Long RC Tank & Mato RC Tank Upgrade Parts
- *** Core part: To upgrade your remote control tank, you need to remove your RC tank’s motherboard and replace it with ours “CS-TK16 Main Motherboard” (For connects remote control receiver, motor, power supply, steering gear, etc…).
- ** Core part: And you also need to install ours “CS-TK-SWB Control Board” for Gun Stabilizer Control.
- And You also need a 10-channel remote control system. We recommend using “Radio-Link AT9S” (Remote control and receiver), of course you can also use other brands.
- One of our successful use cases, you can refer to “Full Metal + Gun Stabilizer” Leopard 2 A6 RC Tank.
Please note: The turret of the original Henglong RC tanks can only rotate 320 degrees. If you are planning to upgrade your Henglong RC tank for Gun Stabilizer System, You also must upgrade the turret to 360 degrees Unlimited Rotation. (Buy upgrade accessories, please click)
“CS-TK16” Motherboard Interface Description:
- J1: main power interface, (2–3S lithium battery).
- J2: Power supply interface for smoke generator or “CS-TK-SWB Control Board”.
- j3, j4: Power supply interface for Gearbox (drive motor).
- K1: Motherboard switch.
- P1: Receiver signal input interface area.
- P2: Turret rotation. Gun barrel elevation. Gun barrel rear seat. ESC output socket area.
- P3~p20: Function interface.
“CS-TK-SWB” Control Board Interface Description:
- W1, W2: Vertical-coordinate Fine-tuning.
- W3, W4: Horizontal coordinate Fine-tuning.
- a: for Barrel up / down signal input.
- b: for Turret rotation signal input.
- c: Vertical coordinate stability control (link barrel up / down control motor).
- d: Horizontal coordinate stability control (link Turret rotation control motor).
Be the first to review ““RC Tanks Gun Stabilizer System” For Scale Model Remote Control Tanks (Heng Long RC Tank & Mato RC Tank Upgrade Parts)”