15310 PCS MOC Brick Store, Collect Compatible Building Bricks for MOC-9018 Moderately Sized Star Wars ISD with Full Interior, Building Blocks Toys
Please note: this is a custom order, We help buyers collect full compatible Bricks of “MOC-9018 Moderately Sized Star Wars ISD with Full Interior”, It will take about 25-35 working days to complete collect, sort and pack of all building blocks. Once the collection has started, the order cannot be cancelled.
MOC Instructions not included, We only collect, Classification and pack compatible building Bricks based on the list provided by the buyer.
MOC-9018 Moderately Sized Star Wars ISD with Full Interior
From The Designer- raskolnikov (Click to jump to the designer’s homepage to buy the MOC Instructions. rebrickable.com)
Description from the designer:
I’m pleased to present the Moderately Sized ISD (a/k/a the ISD Aggressor or the “mini-Tyrant”). It’s an ISD MOC that attempts to maximize exterior detail, interior detail, and playability.
– 15310 parts
– Instructions are step-by-step, professional-quality pdfs. There are eight volumes totaling 1291 pages.
– Interior includes bridge, barracks, canteen, conference room, and more.
– Hangar carries two folding TIE Fighters.
– Press a button to launch probe droids.
– Turbolasers rotate in unison by turning one of the main engines.
– Model features an original structure and design (NOT based on set 10030).
– Easy to remove top panels for (relatively) quick access to the interior
– Weight: ~27 lbs (12.25 kgs)
– Length: ~37 inches (94 cm) (i.e., approximately the same length as set 10030)
Model by Raskolnikov (Doomhandle)
Instructions by Legolijntje
NOTE: This model is intended for very advanced and patient builders. If you attempt it, please take your time and check your work at each step. Small mistakes during the building process could result in significant issues (i.e., modules not fitting together properly) later on.
Due to the size of the build and the length of the instructions, we also cannot guarantee that the build is error free. We have done our best, but please let us know if you have any feedback or if you run into any issues. If you have a question about a specific part of the build, taking a picture would be really helpful.
We will attempt to update the instructions periodically. If you purchase the instructions, links to any updated versions will be emailed to your paypal email address.
This took a lot of work, we hope you enjoy it 🙂